Krome Spotlight – Mason Ferrulli

This month, we are putting the spotlight on a very strong kid battling cancer,  and his mother, who is using Krome to create images for social media, in an effort to raise awareness.

"This is my son Mason Ferrulli, age 12, who was diagnosed with brain cancer in January 2017. He underwent a 14 hour surgery to remove the tumor, 5 weeks inpatient rehabilitation to learn how to eat, talk, and walk again, followed by 6 weeks of radiation treatment. He was deemed “cancer free” on his post treatment scans in May 2017. Unfortunately, in April 2018 his routine scans showed his brain cancer had returned and he is now fighting it again. "

September is Pediatric Cancer Awareness month!

Currently children only receive 4% in cancer research funds while adult cancer research receives the remaining 96%. We need to spread awareness so children can receive more and have a chance of survival!

If you'd like to donate to this cause, Mason's mom suggests donations be made to the Buster Posey Foundation, as he is a huge support for Pediatric Cancer Research!

On behalf of everyone at Krome Studio, thank you for sharing your story. Keep up the fight; we are rooting for you every step of the way and are making a donation today!

You can follow #teammason here.

Contact form

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

  • Learn how to use Krome Studio to improve your photos from our
    Design Directors

    Krome is for:
    Personal/Family usesBusiness uses

    Free product photo for first time customers only.