Want to know the best camera for eBay clothing photos? You have one on your phone!
Phone cameras these days produce great images, so you don’t need to have access to a professional DSLR camera to take photos of your products. You can use any image from your phone. Just make sure to use the highest resolution image and not a compressed version. This will keep details crisp and allow you to use bigger images online.
Learn how to make your eBay pictures stand out. Browse listings from your competitors to get an idea of what types of images they have in their eBay listing. Take note of any similarities or differences between your eBay pictures and theirs. Make sure to have an eye-catching setting with great colors, style, and perspective.
Want to learn how to remove your photo background for eBay? eBay requires that you have 7 product photos so it is important that they are all optimized to help you sell more products.
In hours, Krome does product photo editing for you. White cut-outs, lifestyle & creative images. To remove your photo background for eBay, simply just upload your photo to the Krome Business Studio Web App, select a background or make a custom request, and send to our pro editors to Make it Perfect ®.
Want to learn how to take pictures for eBay listings? First, you need to learn what’s important to have in a product photo.
Here are the items that are important when taking product photos for eBay:
- Make sure you have a clear photo of the item.
- Have your product be the star of the show.
- Show just one product per photo.
- Stick to your brand.
- Make your pictures stand out.
- Take images in a well lit, shaded area.
- Show variety.
- Get rid of any nearby clutter.
- Follow eBay’s photo requirements.
- Show the item in use.
- Have fun with it!
Here’s how to take pictures for eBay with white backgrounds:
- Create a free account on Krome Business Studio.
- Upload your product photo.
- Select “Enhance” and select “White background”.
- Send to our editors to Make it Perfect ®.
- Boom! Your pictures for eBay with a white background will be ready in hours.
With Krome, make it easy to take pictures for eBay with a white background. Our editors do the work for you so you can work on your business. Create Images that Sell with Krome.
Learning how to take pictures of small objects with an iPhone doesn’t have to be difficult. Make sure to zoom in on the product when you take pictures of small objects for eBay. Showcase the product and do not have a busy background. Make your product the star of the show.
Here’s how to take product photos with an iPhone:
- Be sure you hold the phone steady.
- Zoom in to get a clear, large photo of the item.
- Be sure your lighting, settings, and background are ready.
- Make sure you’re photographing in a well lit, shaded area.
- Shoot! Have fun and be creative when taking product photos for eBay.
Find out what the best backgrounds for eBay pictures are with Krome.
Make sure you take pictures for eBay with a white background. This will make your product the star of the show. Show just one product per photo. Krome offers thousands of background designs for you to choose from to optimize your eBay product photos.
Simply upload your product photo, select a design or make a custom request, and one of our Pro editors will send you the perfect image in hours.
Want to learn what the best camera is for eBay pictures? You’ve come to the right place.
Don’t worry about the type of camera because phone photos work great. Be sure you hold the phone steady while taking the photo. Zoom in when taking eBay pictures with your phone. Taking eBay pictures with an iPhone is not hard. Just be sure your lighting, settings, and backdrop are all good and then shoot! It’s best to shoot in shady areas with no direct sunlight. Following these steps will help ensure you use the best camera for eBay pictures.
Here’s how to get the best lighting for eBay photos:
- Take eBay photos with an iPhone.
- Take your eBay photos in a well lit, shaded area.
- Have bright, even lighting.
- Avoid mid-day, direct sunlight.
- Look for a shaded area, or take images inside, near a window, for soft light.
The above outlines the best lighting for eBay photos. You can find out more information about the best lighting for eBay photos on our blog about How to Create eBay Images that Sell More Products.
Want to know the best photo app for eBay? Krome Business Studio is the best photo app for eBay and other eCommerce marketplaces. Our editors can take any images of your product (even from your phone) and create perfect images in just a few hours. Get the best product photos with the best photo app for eBay using Krome. Create listings, lifestyle and infographic images in hours. Click here to learn more.
Here are eBay’s photo guidelines:
- Feature at least one photo when you list an item or create a new product.
- Include large, clear photos of the item.
- Pictures of any flaws are required as well so that buyers can see exactly what they will receive.
Here are eBay’s photo guidelines on what NOT to do:
- Including photos that don’t accurately represent the item.
- Adding borders to your photos.
- Placeholder images used to convey messages, such as no image available, or out of stock, or other marketing messages.
- Stock photos for used, damaged or defective items.
- Using a picture that is less than 500 pixels on the longest side.
- Adding additional text, artwork or marketing to photos.
- Watermarks of any type, including those used for ownership attribution.