Amazon-related questions and answers
Learn how to take lifestyle pictures for Amazon with Krome. It’s important to include a few lifestyle images, in addition to simple listings, so the viewer can see the product in its intended environment, being used. This creates an emotional response and allows people to imagine owning the product and visualize its place in their lives.
If you don’t have access to take a picture of a person using your product, no worries ― Krome Studio can replace the background and add a model to the scene, using or wearing your item.
Here are some tips on how to take pictures with a white background for Amazon:
Use high-resolution images. Phone cameras these days produce great images, so you don’t need to have access to a professional DSLR camera to take photos of your products. You can use any image from your phone. Just make sure to use the highest resolution image and not a compressed version. This will keep details crisp and allow you to use bigger images online.
Once you have a high-quality image, just upload your product image to the Krome Business Studio app. Check out our Enhance options and choose one. They include improve colors, white background, blur background, reduce distortion, remove highlights, white background with shadow, white background with reflection.
Want to learn how to take product photos at home and turn them into powerful product images that sell more products? You’ve come to the right place.
Here are some tips on how to take product photos at home:
- Take images in a well-lit, shaded area.
- Use a high-quality camera (phone cameras work great).
- Shoot your product at various angles.
- Show the item in use.
- Take images that can be turned into listing and lifestyle images.
Learning how to take product photos with an iPhone doesn’t have to be difficult. Krome makes it easy with our data-driven technology and pro editors that are at your service 24/7.
Here’s how to take product photos with an iPhone:
- Make sure you have a clear view of the product.
- Shoot in a well-lit, shaded area.
- Showcase just one product per photo.
- Show variety with various different angles of the product.
- Get rid of any nearby clutter and show the item in use.
Here are Amazon’s technical photo requirements:
- The product image size must be TIFF, JPEG, GIF, or PNG format.
- The pixel dimensions of the image must be at least 1000 or larger in either height or width.
- The color mode as SRGB or CMYK.
Here are the Amazon Site Standards for Product Images:
- The image must be a professional image of the product.
- The image must be in focus, with professional lighting, realistic color, and smooth edges.
- Books, Music and Video/DVD images should fill 100% of the image frame.
- All other products should fill 85% or more of the image frame.
- Backgrounds must be pure white (RGB 255,255,255).
Learn what the best photos are with Krome. Here are some Amazon product photography tips:
- Edit your images to Amazon’s requirements.
- Add dimensions and details to your product images.
- Showcase variations of your product using one image.
- Add infographics to help communicate with potential buyers.
- Create a lifestyle image to show the product in use.
Want to learn what the best Amazon product photo studio app is?
Krome is the product photo studio app that you’ve been looking for.
Optimize your product photography on Amazon and other eCommerce marketplaces with Krome. You will not only notice your engagement increase but also click-through rate and sales too. Krome Business Studio is a digital photo studio app that uses AI and pro editors to create and optimize images that sell.