Often a product is too large, too heavy or too expensive to be shipped to our studio for photography. Instead, Remote Photography is a clever method for helping our customers photograph their own products while utilizing the expert guidance of one of our staff photographers.
The process in 5 easy steps:
- You’ll receive your meeting ID via email along with your scheduled meeting confirmation.
- Download the Remote Photographer app.
- At the time of the meeting, prepare your product in a well-lit area and open the app to enter your meeting ID.
- Your remote photographer will go over the concept images with you and provide directions for the best results via text and voice in the app.
- Your remote photographer can see the camera video in real-time and can adjust focus, color, and brightness. He or she can also initiate the shutter for you.
The picture is automatically sent to the remote photographer for review and approved images will be forwarded to the art team to complete your final images.