Here are eBay’s photo guidelines:
- Feature at least one photo when you list an item or create a new product.
- Include large, clear photos of the item.
- Pictures of any flaws are required as well so that buyers can see exactly what they will receive.
Here are eBay’s photo guidelines on what NOT to do:
- Including photos that don’t accurately represent the item.
- Adding borders to your photos.
- Placeholder images used to convey messages, such as no image available, or out of stock, or other marketing messages.
- Stock photos for used, damaged or defective items.
- Using a picture that is less than 500 pixels on the longest side.
- Adding additional text, artwork or marketing to photos.
- Watermarks of any type, including those used for ownership attribution.