Celebrate your time together with a photo book filled with your best memories. We’ll take care of designing and printing the book for you, so here are a few tips on how to gather the best photos for your Valentine’s Day photo book.
1. Include photos of the places and things that you both love. Whether it is your favorite meal you have cooked together, or the park you love to walk in, you can add variety to your photo book by including more photos.
2. Think small. Tell your story with any photo – even that iPhone picture of you two on the beach!
3. Gather your photos from Facebook, Flickr and email. Flip through the photos your friends have posted online and emailed to you throughout the year to find those hidden gems. With Facebook, there is even a download link to download a photo from any page.
4. Scan ticket stubs, postcards, love notes, and any other treasures you have around the house that reminds you of your love! Just upload the .jpg files along with your photos and your designer will include them in your book!
5. Got an almost perfect photo? Send it to a Krome Pro to enhance and retouch! Your Krome editor can help you remove blemishes and red-eye or even change the background of your photo – just tell us what you want. Learn more